Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
×



Details

Submitted on
September 26, 2004
Image Size
1.0 MB
Resolution
587×879
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
2,627 (1 today)
Favourites
36 (who?)
Comments
164
Downloads
437
×
The Good Samaritan 2 by zorchmedia The Good Samaritan 2 by zorchmedia
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy"
Mahatma Gandhi 1869-1948
Add a Comment:
 
:icontattootheworldart:
TattooTheWorldArt Featured By Owner Oct 2, 2007
so well done!! :clap:
Reply
:iconzorchmedia:
zorchmedia Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2007
Thanx...it was an intense labor of dislike...all the religious bullshit Bush spouts made me pissed off enough to nail him hard. ;)
Reply
:icontattootheworldart:
TattooTheWorldArt Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2007
he is a piece of shit but at least i can say i didnt put him in office. i voted for kerry. :D
Reply
:iconhasansgrafix:
hasansgrafix Featured By Owner Sep 27, 2007  Professional Interface Designer
Ur work is good..U have done a good job in photo manipulation..All the best..Cheers
Reply
:iconpurgatorywolf:
Purgatorywolf Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2007  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
nice job, my dad would just flip if he saw this picture (he's a bush fan) -.-; I like it
Reply
:iconzorchmedia:
zorchmedia Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2007
Thanx
I think it would make a good T-shirt..as long as it came with a large caliber gun for protection. ;)
Reply
:iconpurgatorywolf:
Purgatorywolf Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2007  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
ROFL, for sure!! or on the back say "Freedom of Speech/Expression, Bitch!"
Reply
:iconbarbaroshima:
barbaroshima Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2007
:rofl:
simply brilliant.
Reply
:iconzorchmedia:
zorchmedia Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2007
Thanx! This pic has about a 90% positive responce...the other 10% want to kill me. :rofl:
Reply
:iconbarbaroshima:
barbaroshima Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2007
haha. those 10% have no sense of humor.
Reply
Add a Comment: